Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Cookie Staple

So, there are a few cookies out there that I could eat all the time round-the-clock. This goes for pizza as well. The best cookie ever invented is the oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. There is something about the way the oats taste with the chocolate that is just undeniably good. Sure, some people put raisins in instead, but that is just wrong.

I found this recipe on the side of the oatmeal bag when rummaging around in the cupboards. I love thick rolled oats and these cookies do not disappoint. My policy is: the more oats the better. This recipe is great, too, because there is no flour. I have only seen this brand of oatmeal in the Northwest, but it can be purchased online. The recipe can also be found here. I would highly recommend adding in more oatmeal.

They don't look like much, but they taste great and are quick and easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment