Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ithaca is Gorges


(Photo Credit: K. Spotts)

Labor Day weekend was spent in Ithaca, NY. Ithaca is a beautiful little town very reminiscent of Bellingham, WA. It was like stepping back in time to my college days. I even ended up with an Ithaca is Gorges t-shirt in fluorescent green. It may not of been the smartest way to spend my money, but I was on vacation. We were there for a friend of Ian's wedding and a great time was had by all. I, again, didn't bake anything this weekend, but we did visit the Ithaca Farmers Market and our friend Nick enjoyed a Gyro. I am not sure if it was good (multiple mystery meats), but it looked pretty tasty.


This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. Ian was on a desperate search for water (which you aren't allowed to sell at the farmers market), Nick is really enjoying that Gyro and Kathryn has seen enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment